Welcome to the Michigan Referee Program
Step 2) Michigan Game Officials
a) To complete the registration process, you must create an account on the Michigan Game Officials platform and register for a course with one of Michigan’s Referee Mentors.
Have fun and get out to enjoy your new Grassroots Referee license.
b) Click on the course number for the course that fits your schedule, (Date and time to attend).
- To register for the selected course, follow the instructions.
c) Create a USSF registration account.
- Follow the instructions using a unique username and password for each referee.
- Please use the referee email (preferably the same email used to create the U.S. Soccer Learning Center account).
- A secondary email is available for parents, guardian, other.
d) Enter the override code NEW22, and complete the $ 67.50 course registration fee.
- Access and complete the online modules using the “Load Session Tracker” button prior to step e).
e) Due to the current world situation, we have no in-person courses. Shortly before your scheduled virtual course, a Zoom link and password will be emailed to you that will enable participation in a 90-minute session. Your Referee badge will be mailed to you after successfully completing all of the steps above.